ESL Go4 Cup – Kicks off October 22, 2017
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and Slightly Mad Studios are pleased to announce the return of the ESL Go4 Cup, scheduled to debut on the critically-acclaimed Project CARS 2 on 22nd October, 2017.
Coming off the back of a super successful season saw the Project CARS ESL Go4 Cup become the #1 racing esport on ESL culminating in the World Finals live at gamescom 2017. The Project CARS 2 ESL Go4 Cup will bring back the challenge and competition you’ve come to expect adding a whole new dimension with the realism and authenticity of Project CARS 2.
Starting from the 22nd of October, 2017, competitors from around Europe will begin a new season of close competition, battles and rivalries through 39 cups and 9 monthly finals across all three platforms (Playstation®4, Xbox One and PC).
Every week, ESL will run a weekly Project CARS 2 ESL Go4 Cup on the ESL Gaming Website that will award the best driver with €50.00 per platform.
In addition, the best 12 players each month will battle in a monthly final for the €100.00 prize, on each platform.
The pleasure of racing esport is not just about winning. The Project CARS 2 ESL Go4 Cup isn’t just for the elite racers from elite teams. It’s about getting out there, competing, racing, having fun and enjoying the friendships and camaraderie of motorsport and competition.
The Project CARS 2 ESL Go4 Cup is open for everyone on all three platforms.
Key Patch 2 details include:
- Improved driving line assist.
- Various AI behavioral and race line improvements.
- Multiple improvements and enhancements to multiplayer, and lobby “handling”.
- USB keyboard support improved.
- Tweaks and fixes to setup UI and flow.
- Improved default assists for gamepad users.
- Fixes and improvements to ICM appearance and functionality.
- Improvements and enhancements to steering wheel support.
Project CARS 2 is rated PEGI 3 and is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.