Hearthstone™ is a digital strategy card game that anyone can enjoy. Players choose one of nine epic Warcraft® heroes to play as, and then take turns playing cards from their customizable decks to cast potent spells, use heroic weapons or abilities, or summon powerful characters to crush their opponent.
The Hearthstone World Championship is the largest Hearthstone tournament in the world, where 16 exceptional players from around the globe come together to duel for glory, a share of the prize pool, and the esteemed title of World Champion.
Each year the Hearthstone Championship Tour promises to be action-packed, offering players the chance to forge their own unique stories at the dueling tables. Climb the Ranked Play ladder, duel at tournaments both online and in-person, and accumulate points to secure your invite to the Hearthstone World Championship!
In the final showdown, the top 4 winners from each of the Winter, Spring, and Summer Championships as well as the top overall Hearthstone Competitive Point earners from each region will compete for a chance at Hearthstone glory and a piece of the prize pool.
- Hearthstone Collegiate Championships Varsity Division Blizzard Entertainment More gamers are going to college every year, and schools that invest in esports are seeing results. Tespa is leading the charge toward making esports more integral to the student experience. It’s a lofty goal—and to get there, Tespa is collaborating with colleges and universities everywhere to bring gaming into the spotlight of varsity competition. Tespa’s mission to support gaming on college campuses has brought together countless competitions, millions of dollars in prizes, and a national network of over 60,000 ... Read More
- Hearthside Chat with Dave Kosak: Monster Hunt Daxxarri – Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt Start stocking up on vials of holy water and cannonballs, because The Witchwood’s free, single-player missions, the Monster Hunt, goes live on April 26 at 10:00 a.m. PDT! Join Lead Mission Designer Dave Kosak, along with Mission Designers Paul Nguyen and Giovanni Scarpati, for a Hearthside Chat that will equip you with everything you need to know for a successful Monster Hunt! Ready for Action If you played the Dungeon Run in Kobolds & Catacombs, the Monster Hunt ... Read More
- Hearthstone Global Games 2018 Blizzard Entertainment Everyone, get in here—because we’ll soon be going to the polls to decide the teams for the 2018 Hearthstone Global Games (HGG)! Until then, though, here’s a rundown of the full program. Voting Criteria Team eligibility this year will be determined by Season 1 Hearthstone Competitive Points (CP). A country or region’s top point earner will automatically be the team anchor unless they decline. The next eight point earners are eligible to be voted on to the final four player team. Should ... Read More
- HCT in the Paese Del Sol—Italy Blizzard Entertainment Pack your bags and sunglasses—the Hearthstone Championship Tour’s next stop is in the Paese Del Sole! Literally translated as “land of the sun”, HCT Italy Powered By Zotac is the first Hearthstone tour stop in the country’s history. The event will take place July 6 to 8, 2018 at the PALA2A in Varese, home of the city’s basketball team. The HCT Italy Tour Stop Powered By Zotac will be a bring-your-own-device Grand Prix and feature a 512-player Swiss bracket that ... Read More
- HCT 2018 Season 1’s Point Leaders Blizzard Entertainment Season 1 of the 2018 Hearthstone Championship Tour (HCT) now has its final Competitive Point (CP) standings, and it paints an interesting picture of the year to come as the chase for placement in the Hearthstone Masters System continues. If CP earnings are any indication, Europe is the region to watch as we begin the Year of the Raven. Casper “hunterace” Notto, the young Norwegian prodigy, is the worldwide point leader thus far, with an astonishing 66 points to his ... Read More
Are you ready to join the legends of Azeroth in a rousing game of Cloneball? Your team is made up of random legendary cards, each cloned four times! Go get 'em champ!
The balance change update is now live! Read on to see the full list of changes: https://blizz.ly/2Imp1Es
What's the one daily quest you're always hoping for and never reroll?
Hunting for a new deck to try this weekend? This week's Off-Meta Spotlight features Zoo Murloc Warlock, a new take on Dragon Priest, and Hemet, Jungle Hunter Shudderwock! https://blizz.ly/2k9wpoo
You can choose two cards to create a deck in this week's Tavern Brawl. Which two do you pick?
A number of balance changes will be coming to Hearthstone in the near future. Take a look at the full list here: https://blizz.ly/2Imp1Es
ICYMI: You can now challenge a friend and borrow their deck to play against them!
Are you going to be joining us at BlizzCon this year? The second batch of tickets goes on sale tomorrow May 12th at 10:00 a.m. PDT! https://blizz.ly/2wy7eVu
Celebrate Noblegarden by playing a special Tavern Brawl and receive some eggcellent rewards just for logging in between May 9-13!
Update 11.1 is now live on PC, and will be available on mobile devices later today. In this update, we’re changing a pair of Battlecry animations and tuning Arena draft rates. Full details: https://blizz.ly/2KJGvbG