Project Cars eSports
Project CARS is a motorsport racing simulator video game developed by Slightly Mad Studios and published and distributed by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It was released in May 2015.
The Project Cars World Championship is held each year.
Project Cars News
- This Week In Project CARS: Results From The ACR League At Oulton Park Luke “Actrollvision” Crane was away last week, shoutcasting in Austria for the A1 esports League Finals, but the racing in his ACR “Triple Threat” league still went ahead and provided some great action as always. No videos this time, but check out the race reports below, and look forward to the “Triple Threat” live streams every Tuesday from 6pm BST at twitch.tv/Actrollvision and facebook.com/Actrollvision. The action began with the GT5 class. Following recent promotions up to the GT4 group for AndersAntell ... Read More
- This Week In Project CARS: The A1 esports League Finals Project CARS After several weeks of Qualifying rounds, the A1 esports League arrived at its big finish this weekend, as Project CARS 2 Rallycross action took place alongside League of Legends. With a €15,000 prize pool up for grabs in the racing competition. In the Project CARS 2 event, some of the biggest names in sim-racing made it to the finals. Drivers from Oscaro esports, Team Redline, FA Racing G2, VP Gaming, GTA Racing, F4H Motorsport, Team ACR, and more were flown to ... Read More
- This Week In Project CARS: The ACR League Hoons at Hockenheim Project CARS The action restarted in the Project CARS 2 ACR League at the technical turns of the modern Hockenheim circuit in Germany. With Actrollvision now having recovered after losing his voice last week, he was back on fine form to cast the latest races in the GT5, GT4 and GT3 competitions. The GT5 class kicked things off on Hockenheim’s Short Circuit. Would AnderAntell extend his championship lead, or would one of the newcomers spring a surprise? In qualifying it was Ashjw98, ... Read More
- A1 eSports League Austria final in League of Legends and Project Cars 2 Hans Oelschlägel – ESL Gaming eSports After an exciting regular season, the A1 eSports League Austria powered by ESL is drawing to a close in both League of Legends and Project Cars 2. We’re only one week away from the grand finals which are taking place at the GAMECHANGERS Festival in Vienna from April 18-20, 2018. While the League of Legends tournament was exclusive to Austrian teams, the Project Cars 2 competition saw player from all over Europe compete for the coveted ... Read More
- Project CARS: The ACR League Returns For Another Season Project CARS Actrollvision Community Racing is back in action with the third season of its “Triple Threat” Community League. As always it features three separate competitions, each with 10 rounds of races: GT5 (Beginners), GT4 (Intermediate) and GT3 (Pro). With relegation and promotion between each of the three tiers. The GT5 League kicked things off at the Red Bull Ring’s National layout. With some new talent on show we saw some new faces on the top of the grid order. Ginger_Ferrett took ... Read More
This week in Project CARS: The Actrollvision Community Racing League returned to action at Silverstone. Catch-up with videos and results from the GT5, GT4 & GT3 races here: https://pcars.games/TWPCmay23
In Episode 25 of the Insider’s Guide, Yorkie065 deep-dives into the weather configuration for Project CARS 2 and reveals everything you need to know. https://pcars.games/InsidersGuideEp25
Being a “rainmeister” takes talent, guts, and supernatural ability. Or a lot of practice. In Episode 24 of the Insider’s Guide to Project CARS 2, Yorkie065 will help you become the wet weather driver you’ve always hoped to be. https://pcars.games/InsidersGuideEp24