The International 2018 Dota 2 Championships Tickets and Venue
For the first time ever, the battle for the Aegis of Champions will be waged on Canadian soil, as The International Dota 2 Championships invite the world’s top Dota teams to face off at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia on Monday, August 20th through Saturday, August 25th.
Tickets sales begin on Friday, March 23 at 10:00 AM and 10:00 PM PDT, with two ticket types available. The Midweek ticket—available for $125 CAD—will grant attendance to the first four days of the event, August 20th – 23rd. The Finals ticket—available for $250 CAD—will grant access to the last two days, August 24th and 25th.
Check out the Ticketing FAQ here for more information.
Tickets will be available via Ticketmaster.ca. We recommend that you prepare your Ticketmaster account and log in before tickets go on sale to help ensure a smooth purchasing experience. If you are unsure when tickets will go on sale in your time zone, please use this time zone converter.
- Seattle: March 23rd at 10AM and 10PM
- Rio de Janeiro: March 23rd at 2PM and March 24th at 2AM
- London: March 23rd at 5PM and March 24th at 5AM
- Berlin: March 23rd at 6PM and March 24th at 6AM
- Moscow: March 23rd at 8PM and March 24th at 8AM
- Beijing: March 24th at 1AM and 1PM
- Singapore: March 24th at 1AM and 1PM
- Seoul: March 24th at 2AM and 2PM
- Sydney: March 24th at 4AM and 4PM