Welcome back for Season 2 of the Guild Wars 2 Pro League!
Tune in on March the 21st for the explosive return of Guild Wars 2’s highest level of competitive play. This season, 16 teams over two continents will battle it out for their share of US$200,000 as well as an invitation to the mid-year season finals.
In case you missed out on any of the action from Season 1, here’s a quick recap:
Now that you’re all caught up, we’d like to offer a huge welcome to E Dream and Gems N Tonic from North America and Super Smash from in Europe – congratulations on dominating the competition in the Challenger Cup, but don’t get too comfortable!
Meet the lineup
Season 2 is already set to be huge – here’s the lineup for week one:
• Team PZ vs. E Dream
• Final Form vs. Gems N Tonic
• Spoookie vs. Ez Pz Lemon Squeezy
• The Abjured vs. Never Lucky
• Car Crashed vs. Orange Logo
• Vermillion vs. More Guns Than Roses
• Super Smash vs. Purple Noise
• Rank Fifty Five Dragons vs. The Civilized Gentlemen
Get ready for more Pro League action!
Be sure not to miss any of the exciting matches to come – visit the Pro League’s official website.