Wargaming.Net League (World of Tanks)
Wargaming.net League (WGL) is an eSport league established within the gaming universe of Wargaming.net with direct support of the company. Wargaming.net League brings together the best players of World of Tanks from all over the world. World of Tanks is a team-based massively multiplayer online game dedicated to armored warfare in the mid-20th century.
The league aims to unite the regional gaming communities of World of Tanks to a single global eSport structure. The first tournaments of Wargaming.net League took place in the first quarter of 2013. The league has a traditional worldwide eSports format with regional tournaments and crucial clashes within the Grand Final.
The Wargaming.Net League has global competition for teams from the CIS, EU, APAC and North American regions.
World of Tanks News
- World of Tanks Blitz, 8.0 update and 7th anniversary celebrationsWorld of Tanks Blitz defined an entire game genre, scored 170m+ downloads worldwide, and brought players from different platforms together. Now, it has just launched its 8.0 update, giving it more life-like visuals and a new line of American heavy tanks, and has launched its 7th anniversary celebrations. With Update 8.0, Blitz graphics got much flashier, with cool new features including realistic suspension behavior, sticky mud and snow, and vehicles getting visibly wet when taking a dip to wash off all ...Read More
- World of Tanks on SteamWargaming announced that its flagship title World of Tanks has rolled onto Steam. Players of the regular PC version and Steam users will be able to fight side by side in the immersive PvP battles the legendary F2P strategic shooter is known for. The Steam version is available to new accounts only but will feature everything World of Tanks PC has to offer. World of Tanks has thrilled millions of players around the world, introducing unique armored warfare across dozens of ...Read More
- World of Tanks, ‘Modern Armor’ “evolution” released for the consolesWorld of Tanks is taking the fight forward by releasing their newest evolution, World of Tanks Modern Armor. With cross play available on PlayStation®4 and 5 and on Xbox One, Xbox Series S and X, this leading combat vehicle shooter is available to millions of console players across the globe. Rolling out for the first time in the game’s history is the addition of modern combat, which brings new, fast-paced gameplay to the forefront. Players will also be able to explore ...Read More
- World of Tanks Celebrates the Release of The Offspring’s Newest AlbumThe legendary punk rock band, The Offspring, are releasing their first album in almost a decade. Let The Bad Times Roll, the band’s 10th album, was recorded over the last several years and sees the band once again collaborate with the world-renowned producer, Bob Rock. To mark this huge milestone, World of Tanks are bringing back their The Offspring-related in-game content! Given numerous The Offspring fans among the 160-million audience of World of Tanks, the collaboration of the two was just a ...Read More
- World of Tanks, ‘Modern Armor’ update coming to Xbox and PlayStationFor the very first time in the series’ history, World of Tanks will be bringing modern tanks to the battlefield – introducing a new way to play for over 21 million tankers! With the announcement of the Modern Armor update, the Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore team is excited to bring much-anticipated, console-exclusive combat that will test even the most hardened players. The Modern Armor content unlocks on April 27th with the premiere update of the series and is cross-playable on PlayStation®4 & 5 and ...Read More
The Wargaming.Net League North America (WGLNA)
The Wargaming.Net League (WGLeague)
World of Tanks
World of Tanks is the greatest team-based massively multiplayer online action game dedicated to armored warfare. Throw yourself into epic tank battles with other players from all over the world, picking from an arsenal of more than 200 historically accurate armored vehicles from America, Britain, China, France, Germany, Japan, and the Soviet Union.