Smite is a third-person multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game developed and published by Hi-Rez Studios. In Smite, players control a god, goddess, or other mythological figure and take part in team based combat, using abilities and tactics against other player-controlled gods and non-player-controlled minions. The game has multiple player versus player modes, many playable characters, and has a successful esports scene with multiple tournaments, including the annual Smite World Championship.
- SMITE: Battleground of the Gods, Mid-Season update goes liveSMITE, the Mid-Season Update is the biggest one of the year and introduces several major beats simultaneously. Stranger Things x SMITE Conquest Map Refresh Mid-Season core design changes ‘Court of Midnight’ event Everyone can enjoy this batch of new content on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox One X & S, and Nintendo Switch. With Crossplay, friends from different platforms can play together. Stranger Things x SMITE Four heroes and monsters from the Netflix Series, Stranger Things, are now playable in SMITE and will face off against Gods of ancient mythology. With ...Read More
- SMITE, Morgan Le Fay is the latest character additionThe dark sorceress of Arthurian legend Morgan Le Fay arrives to cast a dark spell over SMITE’s roster of over 110 playable gods. A former student of Merlin’s, Morgan Le Fay turned her newfound knowledge into dark magic. Channeling her powers towards control, sorcery and manipulation, Morgan Le Fay will enchant all who stand in her way - including the best and truest knights - to secure her ultimate goal: King Arthur’s throne. For a detailed overview of Morgan Le Fay and an insight into her design, ...Read More
- SMITE, Stranger Things characters to be playable via Battle Pass on July 13thGet ready for the Battleground of the Gods to turn Upside Down. Heroes and monsters from the Netflix Original Series, Stranger Things will be playable in the hit video game SMITE starting July 13. Through an all-new SMITE Battle Pass, fans of Stranger Things series will be able to play as Eleven, Hopper, and two of the most famous and blood-curdling creatures from the series – the Demogorgon and the Mind Flayer. Can these legendary characters defeat the Gods of ancient mythology, like Hades, Loki, and Ares? Even better: the dreadful ...Read More
- SMITE: Battleground of the Gods, Sorceress Morgan Le Fay Cinematic TrailerMorgan Le Fay, queen of the dark arts and arch-mage of Arthurian legend will cast her spell on SMITE this June. Wielding vast powers of sorcery and seduction, this rival or Arthur and Merlin is equal parts magic and manipulation. Regarding others as toys for her own amusement, Morgan Le Fay brandishes white and death magics, healing powers, and the forbidden arts against her enemies. Morgan Le Fay will be the third God released in SMITE - Hi-Rez Studios’ free-to-play action MOBA - this year, adding to ...Read More
- SMITE: Battleground of the Gods, New Monstercat Battle PassHi-Rez Studios released SMITE’s brand new Battle Pass designed in close partnership with electronic music label Monstercat. Dedicated web page: https://www.smitegame.com/battle-pass/ The iconic sounds of electronic artists Slushii, Sullivan King, Noisestorm, and Koven soundtrack the Monstercat Battle Pass. Live today, it brings four character skins, music themes, and more to the SMITE universe. Each Monstercat skin features music from the artist throughout the gameplay experience, replacing ability sounds with drum & bass, tropical house, and more. The collaborative Battle Pass also unlocks four Music Themes, allowing players to completely ...Read More