PLAY Expo Manchester, the biggest gaming expo in the North of England, is excited to announce a thrillingly diverse range of publishers and titles appearing at the event this coming weekend (October 14th and 15, 2017h).
Entering its sixth blockbuster year, PLAY Expo Manchester returns to EventCity this weekend with what promises to be its greatest show yet, packed to the rafters with retro-gaming, arcade and pinball, panels, guests, merchandise, indie games, AAA titles, cosplay, tournaments, and so much more!
Never forgetting the importance of new and unreleased blockbuster games, PLAY Expo delivers in spades this year, showcasing some of the most anticipated titles – all under one roof.
Some of the highlights appearing at PLAY Expo Manchester, include:
- Ubisoft® will be inviting the crowds to bust-a-move, showcasing Just Dance™ 2018 to the movers and shakers in Manchester. Loaded with new features, tracks and routines, it’s one not to be missed!
- Jagex, the genius minds behind the world’s biggest MMORPG: RuneScape™, will be at PLAY Expo Manchester, complete with a replica village from Gielinor, beckoning heroes to discover just what mobile gaming in 2017 is capable of, and fully explore a realm full of magic, mystery and adventure.
- Techland Publishing will be bringing indie sensation God’s Trigger to PLAY Expo Manchester. Developed by One More Level™, and hot-off-the heels of a blockbuster appearance at PAX West in Seattle, Washington, God’s Trigger is already the recipient of numerous awards, thanks to its electrifying co-op combat. A twin-stick shooter in the vain of Hotline Miami, God’s Trigger will be sure to leave gamers breathless at the show! In addition, Techland will be unveiling a tractor-load of fun with Pure Farming™2018 available to play at the show! In Pure Faming 2018, farming goes global, allowing enthusiasts to farm across four continents! Use the latest technology and state-of-the-art licensed machines to manage all aspects of modern farming, from cultivating land and growing crops to breeding livestock and producing green energy.
- PQube® holds nothing back for PLAY Expo bringing a staggering four titles to the show! Fighting has never looked so gorgeous or played more fluidly than Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2. Filled with tactical depth and a deep fighting system that will enthral fans, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] is sure to be the latest breakthrough Japanese brawler. Not for the faint of heart, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is a first-person, survival horror title, certain to prove the scariest game of the year. Lastly, shifting gear entirely, Cat Quest is an open world RPG set in the pawsome world of cats! Explore the massive continent of Felingard in search of your catnapped sister!
- Lucid Games® are ready for a vehicular brawl at PLAY Expo, bringing their bombastic 5v5 vehicle action game, Switchblade™ to the show! Win battles, grab loot and create your own online superstar in a spectacular future-sport championship. Seamlessly switch between heavily armed sci-fi vehicles at any time to create endless tactical choices. Compete in a frantic 5v5 struggle to destroy opposition towers and win. Escort explosive mobs to opposition towers and take out their defensive shields. Once a tower’s shields are down, blast its core to take it out. Destroy enough towers before the match ends and victory is yours.
“Our loyal visitors return time and again, expecting us to top our previous events, and this year, we’ve gone all-out to deliver something truly expectable for gamers of all tastes,” said Andy Brown, Director of Replay Events. “PLAY Expo Manchester is proud to unveil a dizzying range of AAA and indie titles, which by themselves would make for an incredible show, but when added to the massive list of other attractions taking place at the expo, make for a weekend not to be missed. Gamers can expect a world-class event this coming weekend and with ticket sales proving exceptionally strong, players are reminded to book fast in order to avoid disappointment.”
For more information on PLAY Expo Manchester 2017, please visit: http://www.playexpomanchester.com/