SQUARE ENIX® announced an action-packed lineup of activities planned at San Diego Comic-Con from July 18-21, including the first gameplay reveal for fans attending the Marvel’s Avengers presentation at the Marvel Games Panel. The company’s booth #3829 will also feature a photo op on Cloud’s iconic Hardy Daytona motorcycle from FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE, the opportunity to play the hit mobile game, FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS® on a giant touch screen and much more.
Details of all panels, exclusives and more are listed below:
- Marvel’s Avengers Panel (Thursday, July 18, 1:30 pm in Hall H): Join Shaun Escayg, Creative Director at Crystal Dynamics, and the performance cast of Marvel’s Avengers for a special presentation that will include new information and the first public gameplay reveal for Hall H attendees only.
- Life is Strange™ Panel (Saturday, July 20, 12:30 pm, in Room 5AB): Join Raoul Barbet, Co-Creative Director and Jean-Luc Cano, Lead Writer of Life is Strange & Life is Strange 2, for an in-depth look at the genesis of Life is Strange 2. Experience the backstory behind the narrative, discover behind-the-scenes secrets and see an exclusive glimpse of the next chapter.
- Marvel’s Avengers Performance Cast Autograph Session (Thursday, July 18, 5:00 pm, Marvel Games Booth #2339): Nolan North (Iron Man), Troy Baker (Bruce Banner), Laura Bailey (Black Widow), Jeff Schine (Captain America), and Travis Willingham (Thor), as well as Shaun Escayg (Creative Director, Crystal Dynamics), & Bill Rosemann (VP & Creative Director, Marvel Games) will be signing Marvel’s Avengers limited edition lithographs.
Photo Ops, Activities and San Diego Comic-Con Giveaways (Thursday, July 18-21, Square Enix Booth #3829):
- Check out Marvel’s Avengers costumes brought to life.
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE: Hop on Cloud’s iconic Hardy Daytona and kick it into high gear.
- FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS: Photo op and a giant touch screen to play the hit mobile game
Giveaways (while supplies last):
- Two-sided FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE poster featuring the game’s hero, Cloud, and iconic villain, Sephiroth
- Japanese style hand fan featuring FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS
The SQUARE ENIX booth will also offer a sneak peek of merchandise prototypes for upcoming game releases, including FINAL FANTASY VII: REMAKE PLAY ARTS KAI Action Figures, the entire lineup of FINAL FANTASY IX BRING ARTS figures, and more. Fans can also purchase a variety of official character products, including early releases of Square Enix Store Exclusives, like the CLOUD STRIFE Another Form Variant Limited Version and the NieR:Automata™ 2B ver 2.0 – 2P Color Variant.