PUBG (PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS)
PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is a competitive survival shooter. Players are dropped into a wide, open area, and they must fight to the death – all while the battlefield shrinks, adding pressure to all in its grip. Use a variety of interesting weapons and vehicles amid the BATTLEGROUNDS.
PLAYERUNKNOWN (Brendan Greene – Creative Director at Bluehole) is the pioneer of the Battle Royale genre.
From humble beginnings creating the Battle Royale game-mode on the ARMA series, he went on to license his game-mode to Sony Online Entertainment (now Daybreak Games) for inclusion in their title H1Z1.
Now working as creative director on BATTLEGROUNDS, he has finally the chance to create his own version of the game-mode which spawned a new genre in gaming.
“From when I first started making the Battle Royale game-mode in ARMA 2, I have always wanted to make a good game. With Bluehole, and their philosophy of creating “well made” games, I am confident that together we can create a great game.”
PUBG (PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS) News
- PUBG Mobile, 10 million daily active users Tencent and PUBG Corp. announced the wildly popular game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds MOBILE (PUBG MOBILE) has surpassed 10 million daily active users (DAU) around the world (excluding China). Tencent and PUBG Corp. have announced the impressive DAU milestone for PUBG MOBILE, the mobile version of the massively popular game, that was released on the App Store and Google Play Store internationally on March 19th. In addition, PUBG MOBILE has claimed the most downloaded spot in more than 100 countries and areas. It ... Read More
- PUBG Mobile latest update The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) universe continues to expand on mobile devices as fan-favorite map, Miramar comes to Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (PUBG MOBILE) as part of a brand-new update, available today. With the latest update, PUBG MOBILE delivers the harrowing, varied terrain of the Miramar battleground to players. Set in a rugged desert with expansive cities perfect for epic battles, Miramar offers players fast-paced combat in the palm of their hands. In addition to the inclusion of Miramar, PUBG MOBILE’s latest update ... Read More
- PUBG Global Invitational 2018 (PGI 2018) in Berlin PUBG Corporation (PUBG Corp.) announced the PUBG Global Invitational 2018 (PGI 2018), a PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) esports tournament where 20 top professional PUBG teams from around the world will face off for a total of US$2 million prize pool and the ultimate PUBG bragging rights. PGI 2018, taking place in Berlin, Germany from July 25 through July 29, is the first major PUBG esports tournament officially hosted by PUBG Corp. “The PUBG Global Invitational 2018 is a landmark moment for PUBG ... Read More
- PGL PUBG Spring Invitational Will be broadcast live on the PGL eSports Starting March 22nd, PGL PUBG Spring Invitational will introduce the world to a new style of esports production for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, where each of the 16 competing squads will have its own dedicated stream. PGL will broadcast its PUBG Invitational on 18 different streams, all easily accessible on the live.pglesports.com platform. Here is what viewers and PUBG fans will find on live.pglesports.com starting March 22nd: main EN Broadcast (also be available to viewers on twitch.tv/pgl_pubg); map stream; 16 different individual transmissions for each of ... Read More
- PGL PUBG Spring Invitational reveals full team list and talent line-up With the qualifiers over and done with and the full list of invitations revealed, the PGL PUBG Spring Invitational is shaping up to be a one of a kind esports event, brought to you by PGL in partnership with Imba TV. On March 22-25, 2018, 16 of the best PUBG teams in the world will battle for their share of a $100,000 prize pool, live from the PGL Studios in Bucharest. Eleven of the sixteen teams taking part received automatic bids for ... Read More
Go to https://www.facebook.com/PUBG/ to join the official PUBG Facebook community!