Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm (originally titled Blizzard DOTA and later changed to Blizzard All-Stars) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed by Blizzard Entertainment.The game features heroes from Blizzard’s franchises including Warcraft, Diablo, StarCraft, The Lost Vikings, and Overwatch.
The Heroes of the Storm Global Championship
In the premier Heroes of the Storm competition, top teams battle for supremacy in regional professional leagues around the world. The best of the best will be tested in international Clashes and a Mid-Season Brawl as they fight their way to the finish at the HGC Finals.
Heroes of the Storm Global Circuit consists of Spring, Summer, and Fall Championships. In each of these three distinct competitions, teams battle it out through a series of tournaments to determine which 12 will represent their regions on the global stage.
For 2018, the HGC will require all 32 teams to identify team ownership that will be responsible for fielding a competitive roster, managing all team operations, and working with the HGC league office, among other functions. With team ownership focused on the administrative aspects of HGC membership, including marketing and league planning, players will be free to put all their attention on the gameplay elements that come with being professional competitors in the HGC.
Heroes of the Storm News
- Heroes of the Storm esports, Heroes Community Clash LeagueRoll20 and Wisdom are championing the return of competitive Heroes of the Storm esports, in a partnership with Heroes Community Clash League (HeroesCCL). It’s been almost two years since the paradigm of Heroes of the Storm esports shifted. Throughout it all, there has remained a tight-knit, passionate, and positive community within the game. This partnership brings together two former org owners that each had competitive teams in Activision Blizzard’s Heroes Global Championship (HGC): Nolan T. Jones, CEO of Roll20, former owner of the HGC team ...Read More
- Heroes of the Storm, CraftWars eventBe prepared for the wildest crossover episode the Nexus has seen yet. Heroes of the Storm's CraftWars event has officially arrived in-game today! With the CraftWars patch comes new skins, mounts, the next Nexus Anomaly, latest round of Hero reworks, and more. NEW SKINS AND MOUNTS: CraftWars explores a world with... well, StarCraft and Warcraft! In CraftWars, King of Blades Arthas rules all the worlds. Anduin has crossed over from being a prince in Warcraft to (also) being a prince in StarCraft, becoming Emperor of the Dominion ...Read More
- Heroes of the Storm, ‘Dark Nexus’ EventThe Raven Lord was finally defeated, but the chaos and hatred continue to spill across the Nexus. Some, like the noble Protoss heroes Tassadar and Fenix, journeyed into the rift, risking their sanity to slow the corruption. Others, drawn by the outpouring of power, sought to harness it. Deathwing soared into the violent heart of the Dark Nexus intent on gorging himself and waging a war of conquest. Whether it’s seeking power or peace, join in on the Fragments of the ...Read More
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, Demon Hunter prologue is liveGet prepared for the iconic Demon Hunter's arrival in Hearthstone with the brand-new Demon Hunter prologue, available on all Hearthstone platforms! The prologue campaign—which is free for all players—is a set of four story-driven single-player missions that explores how Illidan Stormrage became a Demon Hunter. Learn about Illidan's origin story from his perspective with the prologue, and get a first look at the Demon Hunter playstyle! Upon completing the campaign, players will get everything they need to play the Demon Hunter in Hearthstone: Demon Hunter ...Read More
- Heroes of the Storm: MechaStorm II and Chen reworkMechaStorm II reactivate! The Xenotech invasion, led by Mecha Malthael, threatens the Nexus once again with the goal of destroying Neo-Stormwind. Heroes of the Storm players can stand together with Mecha Valla and Mecha Yrel of MechaStorm to help put Xenotech’s devious plans to a halt. But first, you’ll need to choose your side and equipment: New Mecha Yrel Skin New Mecha Valla Skin New Xenotech Malthael Skin New Seraph Wing Mount To do battle, players will need to complete the ...Read More