PUBG (PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS)
PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is a competitive survival shooter. Players are dropped into a wide, open area, and they must fight to the death – all while the battlefield shrinks, adding pressure to all in its grip. Use a variety of interesting weapons and vehicles amid the BATTLEGROUNDS.
PLAYERUNKNOWN (Brendan Greene – Creative Director at Bluehole) is the pioneer of the Battle Royale genre.
From humble beginnings creating the Battle Royale game-mode on the ARMA series, he went on to license his game-mode to Sony Online Entertainment (now Daybreak Games) for inclusion in their title H1Z1.
Now working as creative director on BATTLEGROUNDS, he has finally the chance to create his own version of the game-mode which spawned a new genre in gaming.
“From when I first started making the Battle Royale game-mode in ARMA 2, I have always wanted to make a good game. With Bluehole, and their philosophy of creating “well made” games, I am confident that together we can create a great game.”
PUBG (PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS) News
- PUBG, Adi Shankar to Create an Animated Project Based on the PUBGKRAFTON, Inc announced that it has signed Adi Shankar to create an upcoming animated project based on the hit franchise. One of the most innovative content creators in Hollywood today and a geek culture visionary, Shankar's credits include the smash hit Netflix Original Series “Castlevania,” which ended its fourth and final season to unanimous critical acclaim in May of this year, "The Grey'' with Liam Neeson, noir classic "Killing Them Softly" with Brad Pitt, cult superhero hit "Dredd" with Karl Urban, ...Read More
- PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, Son Heung-Min on loan to Team PUBGKRAFTON, Inc. detailed its PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS collaboration with Tottenham Hotspur F.C. player and captain of the South Korean national team, Son Heung-min. The collaboration, which runs from July through October, includes an in-game event and the opportunity for players to earn or purchase exclusive Son-themed in-game items. As part of the partnership, KRAFTON will also give away real-world Level 3 helmets autographed by Son. PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS X SON HEUNG-MIN DETAILS Sonny Collaboration Event - From 21 July through 3 August, players can ...Read More
- PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, Update 12.2 has gone live on PC & ConsolePUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS Update 12.2 is here and brings with it a new 8x8 map - TAEGO. In addition, Survivor Pass: TAEGO is now live for PC and console players so they can start unlocking a variety of TAEGO-themed rewards! Welcome to TAEGO - TAEGO put players in 1980s South Korea as they battle it out across vast and varied landscapes, ranging from wide-open reed fields to the close quarters of Hosan Prison. The first new 8x8 map in several years, TAEGO ...Read More
- BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA Has LaunchedKRAFTON, Inc. announced the launch of BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA, developed exclusively for gaming enthusiasts and fans in India. After an Early Access period, BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA is now available exclusively to play in India as a free-to-play multiplayer game on Google Play. Set in a virtual world, BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA is a new battle royale game where multiple players employ strategies to battle it out and be the last man standing on the Battlegrounds. BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA went live for pre-registrations on Google Play on 18 May 2021 and secured ...Read More
- PUBG, ‘Ground Zero’ live-action short film, also news of update 12.2KRAFTON, Inc. revealed PUBG Update 12.2, which brings with it TAEGO, the new 8x8 map set in 1980s South Korea. Update 12.2 also introduces Survivor Pass: TAEGO, which leans heavily on key themes from the new map. Update 12.2 will be available on PC on 7 July and on consoles on 15 July. Survivors who want to preview Update 12.2 can do so today on the PC Test Server. Set in TAEGO’s Hosan Prison, KRAFTON’s first live-action short film “Ground Zero” is ...Read More