Codemasters® showcases its first full all-action DIRT 5™ gameplay trailer to celebrate the game’s launch from 6 November. The whistle-stop tour around the world in 60 seconds reveals death-defying jumps in the Italian marble mines, through to treacherous ice driving in Nepal, and everything in between. DIRT 5 is a full-throttle racing experience with over 70 routes across 10 locations and 13 vehicle classes.
DIRT 5 delivers breath-taking wheel-to-wheel pack racing on multiple surfaces including rugged terrain, harsh desert sands, snow, ice, tarmac, and more. Weather conditions change in a heartbeat, cars flip and crash as the action heats up, and players must keep their wits about them to stay in the race. With a variety of game modes including Career, Arcade, Time Trial and Multiplayer games, DIRT 5 is an adrenaline rush from start to finish. DIRT 5 also introduces split-screen which can be played offline in co-op and competitive modes for up to four players.
For those who crave variety, the trailer ends on the new Playgrounds feature. Create, share and discover custom arenas across three event types; Gate Crasher, Smash Attack and Gymkhana. All published Playgrounds are hosted online with a global leaderboard, allowing players around the world to upload an arena and post their best score.
Also, DIRT 5 Official Soundtrack album is available to stream and download across all major digital music platforms. Featuring global icons including The Killers and The Chemical Brothers, the 18-track album features seven exclusive songs from the freshest talent. The full soundtrack, which also features in-game, includes:
- High Contrast – Griffin (exclusive)
- Noisy – Tourist (exclusive)
- Prospa – Feel It 92 (exclusive)
- Koko – Silly With It (exclusive)
- Broken Witt Rebels – Take It (exclusive)
- Sea Girls – Accident Waiting To Happen (exclusive)
- Saronde – Veru (exclusive)
- The Chemical Brothers – Bango
- EOB – Shangri-La – Spike Stent Edit
- The Killers – Caution
- Hero The Band – Shout
- THE HARA – Friends
- Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown – Drive Me Mad
- Inhaler – We Have To Move On
- The Academic – SUPERLIKE
- Twin Atlantic – Volcano
- Tesla – Tied To The Tracks
- Arkells – Years In The Making“DIRT 5 is a celebration of speed, set on some of the toughest terrains in the most stunning global locations,” said Robert Karp, DIRT 5 Development Director at Codemasters. “From bustling cities to sprawling off-road destinations, it’s time to let loose and put your foot to the floor. Whether battling through Career, voiced by Troy Baker and Nolan North, competing with friends on the couch or creating the ultimate Playground, there is something for all race fans to enjoy.”
DIRT 5 is coming to PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, and Windows PC (and via Steam) on Friday 6 November. The Xbox Series X|S version is available worldwide on 10 November. PlayStation® 5 version launches in North America, Australia and New Zealand on 12 November and the rest of the world on 19 November. A Google Stadia version will launch in early 2021.
Players who purchase DIRT 5 Amplified Edition will receive exclusive content and three days early access*. The game supports Xbox Smart Delivery and PlayStation’s free upgrade when players switch to an Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5**.
* Three days early access only available for PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and PC releases
** Discless consoles require a digital entitlement to upgrade