StarCraft II is celebrating 10 years of galactic strategy and incredible comradery in the Koprulu Sector.
Starting with today’s PTR update through the forthcoming release of Patch 5.0, you’ll be able to get your hands on a ton of player-requested features (along with a few extras) to StarCraft II, including Galaxy Map Editor improvements to make campaign maps easier to create, new campaign achievements, and new prestige talents for every co-op commander.
EDITOR IMPROVEMENTS AND NEW FEATURES
- Players have asked for the editor to be easier to use – and the team is delivering!
- Check out the details on the PTR patch notes blog.
- A new Arcade map genre will be added to open up the editor for more stories and creative campaigns: Campaign!
- Creating custom campaigns will be a much smoother experience and will now support map-to-map loading.
- Many previously offline-only campaigns will now be accessible through the StarCraft II Arcade.
- Players will also be able to introduce co-op custom campaigns in addition to their single-player experiences.
NEW CAMPAIGN ACHIEVEMENTS
- The 10th anniversary update will add brand new achievements for every mission in the StarCraft II campaigns, including the Nova Covert Ops mission pack.
- Earn the Stone Announcer for completing every new achievement.
PRESTIGE TALENTS FOR CO-OP COMMANDERS
- Players can now replay the level 1-15 progression for each maxed-out commander up to three times, and earn a new Prestige Talent each time it’s completed – opening tons of new gameplay options and strategic decisions.
For more information about what’s coming in the StarCraft II 10th Anniversary patch, including more gameplay improvements, visit: https://starcraft2.com/en-gb/news/23482888