Psyonix has revealed full details for the Television phase of Radical Summer — the on-going ‘80s themed summer event for Rocket League! The Television phase, which begins on July 22 and ends on August 12, will feature the Knight Rider Car Pack, a new limited-time Game Mode, and Radical Summer Event Store items from ‘80s Television.
The content included in Radical Summer’s Television phase is:
- Knight Rider Car Pack – The Knight Rider Car Pack will be available for $1.99 (or regional equivalent). The pack will include the K.I.T.T. Battle-Car from the ‘80s television show Knight Rider, as well as K.I.T.T. Wheels and K.I.T.T. Gullwing Topper.
- Beach Ball Game Mode – This limited-time 2v2 Soccar Game Mode is inspired by the physics of a classic beach ball, featuring a larger ball that floats and curves.
- Iconic ‘80s Television Event Items – New items in the Radical Summer Event Store for this phase are:
- DreamWorks Voltron Legendary Defender – Decal and Topper
- WWE – “Macho Man” Topper and Ultimate Warrior Decal
ABOUT ROCKET LEAGUE
Winner or nominee of more than 150 “Game of the Year” awards, Rocket League is one of the most critically-acclaimed sports games of our generation. Boasting a community of more than 60 million players, Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem with easy-to-understand controls and fluid, physics-driven competition. Available on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Windows PC, Mac, and SteamOS via Steam, Rocket League includes more than 500 trillion possible customization combinations, a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special “Mutators” that let you change the rules entirely.
To learn more about Rocket League, please visit www.RocketLeague.com