SMITE Console Series
We’re in the thick of the action with our SMITE Console Series, and Xbox teams across the NA and EU regions have been facing off on the Battleground of the Gods for gain and glory — and for slots at our live events. Today, we’re happy to announce the details for the first SMITE Console Series LAN as part of the new SCS circuit!
SMITE Console Series Spring LAN Details
- Date: May 19th – May 20th
- Qualifying Phase: Phase 2 (April)
For the SMITE Console Series Spring LAN, the top four teams (two from North America, two from Europe) will be invited to the Hi-Rez Studios Esports Arena here in Atlanta, Georgia. These four teams will battle it out to determine who gets the largest share of a $50,000 prize pool.
- Single elimination bracket
- Semifinals are best-of-three (Bo3)
- NA Seed #1 vs. NA Seed #2
- EU Seed #1 vs. EU Seed #2
- Finals are best-of-five (Bo5)
- Winner of NA semifinals vs. Winner of EU semifinals
- 1st Place – $25,000.00
- 2nd Place – $13,000.00
- 3rd Place – $6,000.00
- 4th Place – $6,000.00
That’s all the information we have to share right now! Be sure to follow @SmitePro on Twitter for more Console Series updates as we head into the LAN qualifying phase for the Spring Split!