Unlike The Dangerous Kitchen, De Mambo will have its first taste of insomnia as it is involuntarily forced into exhibiting at Insomnia 61! Come and play the game that Eurogamer said “is made with wit and obvious love and a manic sort of energy that is thrilling to witness.”
De Mambo is a spicy, single-screen action platformer for 1-4 players that launched on the Nintendo Switch™ on July 13th. As GameCentral for the Metro said, “The Switch may not have an official Super Smash Bros. game yet, but this indie challenger has the cojones to try and take its place.”
De Mambo will be a part of Payload Studio’s Tentacle Collective which will take place at the NEC in Birmingham, London on August 25-28th.
The Dangerous Kitchen are busy working on a free update for the game which will include more multiplayer stages and single player content. De Mambo is out now on Nintendo Switch™.
- One Button Action – easy to learn, hard to master gameplay designed to use one action button and the Directional Buttons/Left Stick for movement
- Mambo Multiplayer – roughhouse up to four of your friends/enemies in 25 stages of ‘Mambo’
- Flimsy Architecture – breakable environment for reactive gameplay
- Loser Rail – the feature designed to give you a second chance, for those of you not good enough to win
- Solo Mode – 70+ Single player stages designed to test your might
- Survival Mode – Survive the endless waves of Personal-Space invaders as they try and breach your personal space
- Play with up to four players on one Nintendo Switch™ system
- Colour Accessibility – Enhance player visibility, by editing a palette of player colors that best suit you
About De Mambo
De Mambo is a chaotic and fast paced single-screen action platform game that lets players take control of up to four characters locked in infinite mambo! The aim of the game is to knock your opponent off the screen… and use your measly one button to attack with three levels of charge. Break the level however you decide (thanks to some flimsy architecture) to make your game marginally different each time you play.