merfdiezel – LoL eSports
- 2018 NA Spring Finals weekend takes place on April 7-8 at the The Fillmore in Miami, FL
- 100, CG, FOX, and TL will be facing off Finals weekend. The 3rd place match is on Saturday with FOX vs CG and 1st place on Sunday with TL vs 100.
- The event will begin after the EU LCS broadcast, but no earlier than 1:00 PM PT / 4:00 PM ET on both April 7-8.
- Pre-game activities happening outside the venue.
The end of Spring Split is almost here! It’s time to figure out who will win the Spring Split championship title and will represent NA at the 2018 Mid-Season Invitational in Europe. Check out our tips for attending the 2018 NA LCS Spring Finals weekend in Miami.
Map your path to Finals.
Spring Finals weekend is taking place at the Fillmore Miami Beach located at 1700 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
Not sure where to park? Check out the venue FAQ.
Remember the event begins no earlier than 4:00 PM EDT. Doors @ 1:00 PM EDT.
Games will begin after EU LCS Summer Finals so if they go to Game 5, we’ll begin later. EU LCS broadcast will be shown in the venue.
Don’t bring prohibited items or bags.
Anything that can distract the players or interrupt the event will not be allowed in the venue including air horns, vuvuzelas, beach balls, laser pointers, stealth pigeons, etc. The following items are prohibited for all shows at the Fillmore Miami including Finals: weapons, alcohol, drugs, selfie sticks, lawn chairs, laser pointers, skates, wallet chains, spiked jewelry/belts, banners, backpacks, flyers, beach balls, Frisbees, fireworks, sparklers, outside food or beverages, video equipment. We recommend reviewing the full list of prohibited items.
All final decisions on items entering the facility shall be at the sole discretion of Riot, event security and the local police department. If you are cosplaying, check the Cosplay Section below for all the details about what the Fillmore Miami allows inside the venue.
Merch store bags are fine but leaves those backpacks and luggage back in base!
If you want to remember your experience at Finals by taking photos or videos, that’s fine but no professional grade setups.
We encourage photos and videos from your seat via phones or personal cameras but leave monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, and large, professional rigs at home. Generally, anything that can block the view or disrupt the experience of the others around you is a no-go.
Any photos or videos taken are for personal use only and may not be sold, licensed or distributed.
Meet the pros.
On days that teams aren’t playing (third place teams on Sunday, finals teams on Saturday), line up early for a chance to meet and get a picture with your favorite NA LCS pros. Teams will be on opposite wings of the second floor inside The Fillmore, so make sure you know ahead of time which team you want to meet. Signs and event staff will direct you to each team.
The final pre-game photo schedule is:
- Saturday: Team Liquid and 100 Thieves
- Sunday: Echo Fox and Clutch Gaming
A valid ticket for the day is require to access the experience. However, your ticket and arriving before the games begin does not guarantee a photo with a team. Autographs, selfies, gifts, and single player photos (i.e. you can’t take a photo with just Impact) will not be allowed in order in order to make sure as many ticket holders as possible can get photos.
Photos can be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/NALCSMIAMI
Please remember to note your Group Number to easily access your photo after taking it and the above URL is case sensitive.
Check out the pre-show festivities.
Team Zone: Clutch Gaming, Echo Fox, and Team Liquid will have their own booths in front of The Fillmore for you to check out. We’ll also have the State Farm Cospitality booth, where cosplayers if you’re in need of repairs or simple relaxation.
Demacia Vice Squad Arcade: You’ll get a special chance to play Demacia Vice Squad, an experimental project created during Thunderdome, a 72-hour hackathon at Riot Games. This is not an official Riot Games product with no plans to release this publicly at this time.
Make-A-Sign: Show teams your support by making signs before the games. You bring your art skills, we’ll bring the signs and markers.
Activations will close 15 minutes before matches so you can get to your seats and you won’t want to miss the pre-show swag toss.
Say hello to the pros and casters as they arrive to the Fillmore.
You’ll have the chance to greet the pros and casters as they arrive in style to The Fillmore. They will walk down a red carpet when they get to the venue to say hi to fans and talk to press. This will take place in front of The Fillmore at roughly 2:00 PM EDT on a rolling basis as each team arrives.
There will be Merch.
If you want to get a head start on planning your loot, we’ll be bringing limited quantities of the following to Finals:
- Worlds 2017 Crewneck ($50)
- NA LCS Spring Finals Shirt ($25)
- Summer Camp Tee Shirts ($25 each)
- Yasuo, Kindred, and Dragon Trainer Tristana Figures ($25 each)
- Ezreal Nendoroid ($55)
- Project Mini Figure Set ($35)
- NA LCS Spring Finals Poster ($15)
- Tibbers Plush ($30)
- Gnar, Nasus, and Rengar Collectible Plush ($18 each)
- King Poro Plush ($60)
- Teemo Hat ($20)
- Project Snapback Hat ($35)
- Ekko, Katarina, Zed, Ashe, and Vi Unlocked Statues ($65 each)
- Bilgewater, Freljord, and 2017 Project Mousepads ($18 each)
- League of Legends Coaster Set ($15)
- Echo Fox, Clutch Gaming, and Team Liquid jerseys ($60 each)
Keep your eyes on 100 Thieves social media for opportunities to buy a jersey.
Know the teams and Finals stakes.
Spring Finals weekend opens with Echo Fox and Clutch Gaming will face-off for 3rd place on Saturday. Team Liquid and 100 Thieves will face-off on Sunday for the championship title on Sunday. The first place team will represent North America at the 2018 Mid-Season Invitational. The top 3 teams from Spring will be heading to Rift Rivals to take on the Europe in July. Teams will also be rewarded hard-earned Championship Points based on their placement at the end of Finals. Championship Points come into play at the end of Summer Split when teams begin to qualify for the 2018 World Championship.
Cosplay is welcome.
While we encourage cosplay at our esports events, all cosplayers are subject to search and inspection.
2018 NA LCS Spring Finals Cosplay Rules:
- All final decisions on costumes entering the facility shall be at the sole discretion of the local Police Department, Riot, event security, and/or venue staff.
- Your costume must be not be wider than 4 feet across, longer than 6 feet, or taller than 8 feet. Additionally, you must be able to easily maneuver your costume over stairs or ramps unassisted. You must be able to fit through the walkthrough metal detectors, which are 2’4” wide and 6’9” tall. You must comply if asked to remove any mask, or other items if deemed necessary, by security.
- You must also be able to sit in your seat while wearing your costume without obstructing the view of those around you. There is no re-entry policy so if you leave to take off your costume, you will not be able to return to the venue.
- You must have unobstructed vision at all times (i.e., must not need to remove a piece of your costume in order to see).
- Armor cannot pose a threat to others by way of sharpened metal edges, spikes, or bladed surfaces. Metal costumes are not allowed as they will set off the walk through metal detectors.
- All swords or bladed weapons must be blunt-edged and cannot have a sharpened edge (no metallic or predominantly wooden weapons). No weapon may be sharp or pointy enough to cut or pierce someone with moderate pressure, or heavy enough to create a threatening club. Note: Worbla will be permitted, pending that it follows the above weapon restrictions.
- You may not bring firearms of any kind including air guns or cap guns, as well as any replica weapon (i.e., facsimiles or realistic versions of real-world weapons). Any firearms must clearly be of prop nature and should be made of primarily foam and/or light plastics. (prop firearms may not be made of wood or hard, metal materials) Cosplay players may be asked to prove that the prop is not dischargeable.
- Any bow-type weapons must be unstrung or strung with a low-tensile thread. All prop arrows must have non-metal, blunted tips.
- You may not include bring in any liquids, gels, air horns or other substances which could cause a mess or make loud noises. (This will be at the discretion of the local Police Department, Riot, Event Security, and/or venue staff).
- You may not use smoke effects, fire, explosives, or any other environmental hazard in any capacity.
- You may display your prop weapons only as costume pieces. Do not swing or brandish your prop in any way that could be considered unsafe or threatening. Failure to comply may result in immediate confiscation of the item with no return.
- You may pose with a prop in a brandishing manner, so long as no reasonable person would interpret for anything other than dramatic effect. Local police, event staff, or venue management may stop you at their sole discretion.
- Bags, backpacks, luggage and like articles are prohibited in the venue. There will be no bag check or storage available on site.
- As a final note, everyone attending the NA LCS Spring Finals weekend will need to have a ticket in order to enter the event.
You won’t want to miss any of the action when the NA LCS is live from Miami for NA LCS Spring Finals weekend. Don’t forget to review the Fillmore Miami FAQ and Safety page including a list of prohibited items.